• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigs for sale???

conejocherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I have some friends looking for a mildly built XJ. He has no mechanical abilities. Really, none. They want a rig they can trail ride and still drive on the street occasionally, so it has to pass smog. They aren't too concerned with looks. Anyone on here have a rig that fits their needs? Let me know what you have and how much you want for it please. Photos would be nice too.
Thank you.

haha! thanks dude. i'll have to wheel with ya before i sell it :)

for sure!

I'm hoping to go to JV the weekend AFTER goatfest since I can't make goatfest.

and hopefully a few more times before the season ends.

hit me up next time you guys go out.

for sure!

I'm hoping to go to JV the weekend AFTER goatfest since I can't make goatfest.

and hopefully a few more times before the season ends.

hit me up next time you guys go out.

i'm Actually gonna try and make Goatfest. What's keeping you?

Yeah, yeah, common excuses. you had enough time to schedule it right. :wave1::roflmao::moon:

I'm actually kinda pissed.

we are attending a tradeshow to make some upcoming purchasing decisions.

historically this tradeshow has always happened 1 month prior to now, so when I registered 6 months ago I didn't even look at the dates. flights and hotel rooms were booked by the client so now I am locked in.

when I realized the dates I was extremely dissapointed.

Would have been nice to have you way north Mexico guys around for a good party. Just saying.

Would have been nice to have you way north Mexico guys around for a good party. Just saying.

I'm sad about it.

BUT!

you did just give me an idea for our new so-so-cal chapter name when we finally secede from you nor-so-cal poeple...
North Mexico Chapter! :roflmao:

If the current one falls through I have thought of selling my 88. It's a 4.5 rubicon express lift. Sye roof rack tire carrier and fuel can rack on rear bumper. Snorkel. If you need pics just let me know.

Back