• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig of the Month?

wait so we dont have ROTM anymore because people were complaining about the TJs?

That really sucks. I loved ROTM and I was really looking forward to a new calender as mine is about to be up. I would rather see an XJ or MJ on the front page but I dont really care if its a TJ or YJ of whatever. Now a Yota or Land rover would be a different story :)

Seriously I hope we can all put our differences aside and get behind this again. I mean its still a jeep and its still off-roading which is what we love.

That isn't the reason...the whole system is being revamped and Bryan is going through some stuff right now and stepping down.

A TJ on the NAXJA home page is laughable ....it does very well illustrate the moment of SWB tire lifting fail right before bypassing or pulling cable and letting rigs with a functional wheelbase longer than a shopping cart drive right over smirking at the guy in his roller skate .

A TJ on the NAXJA home page is laughable ....it does very well illustrate the moment of SWB tire lifting fail right before bypassing or pulling cable and letting rigs with a functional wheelbase longer than a shopping cart drive right over smirking at the guy in his roller skate .

Well said!
I think we should all wright a strongly worded letter to the NAXJA BOD about this travesty, a TJ on the home page is completely absurd! :paperwork

It is a distorted representation of the XJ community and we must not stand for this kind of embarrassment ever!

Next thing you know we will have guys in roller skates trying to pull more then just cable, if you know what I mean!

We should all thank 1-tonxj for stepping up to this insanity and trying to bring the madness to a stop!! :clap:

Well said!
I think we should all wright a strongly worded letter to the NAXJA BOD about this travesty, a TJ on the home page is completely absurd! :paperwork

It is a distorted representation of the XJ community and we must not stand for this kind of embarrassment ever!

Next thing you know we will have guys in roller skates trying to pull more then just cable, if you know what I mean!

We should all thank 1-tonxj for stepping up to this insanity and trying to bring the madness to a stop!! :clap:

I am not strongly opposed just found it funny ...Besides 2011 was 6 years ago ...I spent my entire day installing a bling set of laser cut angry eyes and ogling them and trying figure if I can fit two pisdibly 3 50 inch light bars on my roof ...busy busy busy ...LOL

Well said!

I second this. When can we expect the BOD to vote this into reality.

Wait, what?

I second this. When can we expect the BOD to vote this into reality.

Ahhh . . . yeah . . . reality?

Nope, back to 2011:
2011-09-03_NROTM.jpg

What was sad was that all the whiners ruined such a fun program. So much whining that the BOD had to step in and change the rules. The whole ROTM program lost whatever momentum we had built and slowly dwindled into irrelevancy. I always seem to forget how SERIOUS this silly little Jeep club is to some people. :puke:

I love how SERIOUS this awesome Jeep club is!

Well said!

Hate it when people make fun of NAXJA, it is just so wrong!

Like this kind of stuff:

NAXJBLA.jpg

So not funny!

Me and my buddies are going to get to crack'in skulls!

NWAHARD.jpg

And if nothing changes we need to overthrow this Association and start a new:

VoteLetterman19.jpg

Well said!

Hate it when people make fun of NAXJA, it is just so wrong!

Like this kind of stuff:

NAXJBLA.jpg

So not funny!

Me and my buddies are going to get to crack'in skulls!

NWAHARD.jpg

And if nothing changes we need to overthrow this Association and start a new:

VoteLetterman19.jpg

Skr8t up ...it be like shum folks be looking for the beam up to the Enterprise to get wit Cap'n kirk for that nexz episode...F-'the security guard .

Its so ****ed up that I spend so much time looking for string pulling in every photo. Thanks for that Dave.

Back