• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ride quality

Jason's can be pm'd as well. His name is GRIMUS99XJ. he replaced my springs after some pic's got them in three days also replaced my control arm bushings. mine seems to be a nice ride after my springs broke in. i would say its way better then stock.

Honestly a shackle relocation bracket will not lift it a lot because you lose lift as you increase the angle.

Looking at your picture... I take it back. You're already at the right angle... in the wrong direction. Get those springs replaced! Worst angle I've ever seen. I am sure that you can PM Jason on here. He has a good rep and would not want it harmed... there is no way those springs are right.

Last edited:
Well I got a new pair of springs (3" now) and a relocation bracket for the leafs and what a world of difference the ride quality is. It is still "stiff" but it is the right kind of stiff. It was like riding on solid struts before, and now it actually absorbs the bumps instead of bouncing around. I am super happy with what I have now and Jason at Rough Country really helped me out. I will be buying their control arm drop kit next as I think that will dramatically improve the ride up front now.

Back