• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Riddler diff cover and Rough country track bar on 3" lift

JeepFreak1234

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I am about to buy a rough country adjustable track bar from a guy on the forum here (cottontail) and want to buy a new diff cover too. I really like the riddler diff cover and need to know if I'll have any clearance issues. Thanks guys.

Riddler makes one of the thinnest aftermarket covers. Doubt it will be an issue.
And honestly, I would buy something better than that toothpick RC calls a trackbar.
IRO is probably your cheapest option for double sheer with bracket.

Riddler makes one of the thinnest aftermarket covers. Doubt it will be an issue.
And honestly, I would buy something better than that toothpick RC calls a trackbar.
IRO is probably your cheapest option for double sheer with bracket.

I really like my IRO double sheer setup, good price, product and good company to deal with from my experience.

Yup.. been there bent that. Skip the rough country track bar. It's pure junk.. I rant the tie rod too a long time ago. It held up with 33s. Riddler is an awesome cover. I have em front and rear.

Ok, so I am about to buy a rough country adjustable track bar from a guy on the forum here (cottontail) and want to buy a new diff cover too. I really like the riddler diff cover and need to know if I'll have any clearance issues. Thanks guys.

What type of track bar is it? Single or Double Shear? I don't remember what RC has in their inventory.

EDIT: Nevermind I found his FS post on this item.

Thanks guys for all the help. I guess I'll be investing my money into the IRO. I saw it online a while ago and liked it a lot. I think I'll have to let him (cottontail) know it's not gunna happen. Now for my next question. Is the poison spyder and riddler diff covers the same? Also, I'm debating between the solid covers or the riddlers.

Thanks for blowing my sale guys! :wow:

Good luck with the IRO, Jeepfreak. Can't blame you. I upgraded to double shear also. No need to text me back. We're good.

Back