• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rich Mtn. Closed???

GA MIKE XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everybody, I just heard that Rich might be closed right now through April. Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on. A couple of buddies and I had planned on runnin' it in a couple of weeks so that would be a problem. Thanks for your help.
Mike

So this is basically why everyone works on their rigs during the winter...No where to go anyway! Oh well.
Thanks everyone!

GA MIKE XJ said:
So this is basically why everyone works on their rigs during the winter...No where to go anyway! Oh well.
Thanks everyone!
Well,there is a little-known place called Tellico ORV Area. It's open all year 'round. Ever heard of it? :greensmok

Smart ASS!

Actually, I have heard of Tellico, but I'm going to be staying in Blue Ridge for the week of spring break and I knew that Beasley and Rich were going to be less than a half hour away. Tellico will be too far for this vacation, but thanks anyway.
Mike

From Blue Ridge To the NC Pay Staion would be about 1 hour...Thats the way I go in every year...GA 53 to GA 136 to GA 5 then in BLue Ridge I take GA 60 to Murphy...

Mike when you get to Blue Ridge call me at
home 7066325715
cell 7064553436

I live here and work at a great Italian resturant. We have found a couple of places to ride nothing great but gets the fix!

Brian
94yj 35's spooled XJ 44
88 XJ needs lockers and 33/35's

Thank you, I definitely will give you a call. I knew there had to be some local places just didn't know where to look. Sounds good anyway.
Mike

Back