• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reverse light help

Whenever I get fussy my wife believes sex is the answer.

At least, she tells me to go scr_w myself. :D

But that's not fun. I know it wouldn't be around here - I'd rather be molested by her, y'know?

"Oral sex" is when she yells "Scr_w you!" and I counter with "Bite me!":twak:

I wish I had known this before I jumped at the neutral safety switch (and broke it all apart).

My back-up lights hadn't been working before I changed the NSS, so I changed the NSS and the back-ups still didn't work. I checked the connector and reverse had continuity when it was supposed to, so I knew the switch wasn't the problem. Then I went searching and found your post, went out to the Jeep and sure enough the 7.5 amp was blown and replacing the fuse made the reverse lights work again. (My Jeep is an 1989 Laredo 2 door with AW4 & NP242)

Hey I was wondering if there is a better description of this 7.5 amp location in the engine compartment or a pic with general area would be cool unless it is super obvious? I just stumbled across this post and after replacing my back up light bulbs and having wife visually look at them they still dont work and I checked the fuse box inside the cab and its ok. I had heard there was i am guessing the NSS on the tranny, but I would rather look for this easy check you all have mentioned first :). My Rig is a 1990 Model.

Hey I was wondering if there is a better description of this 7.5 amp location in the engine compartment or a pic with general area would be cool unless it is super obvious? I just stumbled across this post and after replacing my back up light bulbs and having wife visually look at them they still dont work and I checked the fuse box inside the cab and its ok. I had heard there was i am guessing the NSS on the tranny, but I would rather look for this easy check you all have mentioned first :). My Rig is a 1990 Model.

Disreguard - I think I got the answer I needed already :).

Back