• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rescue Green Metallic

stephenspann27

NAXJA Forum User
This was the color of the concept '08 wrangler.. and is now availible as a facotry color.. how do you guys think it would look on an XJ? I haven't been able to find any pics of anyone who had tried it... if you guys don't know which color i'm talking about hit up google images.

10420031530011000.jpg

It would be different.
Personally I dont care for it.

that looks like baby shit.

Yea i think you guys are right... I painted one of my sportbikes "sonic blue pearl" and I really loved but I'm thinking it's a bit much for an XJ as well.
cobra-nicholas-ca.jpg

Seems like I'm probably stuck with boring colors.. It's white right now and I hate to keep it white because there are alot of service vehicles (which mine was originally) around here...

There's someone in town that has an XJ painted in this color. I had thought about how it would look before, but after seeing it in person, I think it's looks too "yellowy" for some reason. I still like how it looks on the rescue though.

Someone here a few years ago did an XJ in urban camo, started off white, he added black, blue and gray, it came out really good too.

My favorite color on an XJ was the one I saw here in Charlotte over the summer at Lowe's...painted "Subaru Moss Green". Had the badges removed, but it looked to be either a sport with a few extra goodies or classic. I happened to catch the guy when he was coming out of the store and asked him about it. Had a 3" lift, BDS if I remember correctly, couple of the amber hella's on the front, and some 31x10.50 BFG AT's on Ecco's painted to match the Jeep. Looked really sharp!

If I can get the picture off my stupid phone i'll post it up.

Back