• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Requirements, PLAN NOW

I always say it needs to be in arms reach of the driver adn able to be gotten to immediatly.

As far as a CB, a handheld is fine as long as it has the coverage area that will work in the park and will pass a mic check in your group. If I am wrong, Rev will chime in.

I located my extinguisher between the leg of the driver seat and the side of the tub. Its fits in there nicely, has no way of breaking free, but comes out if pulled on. Like others said, within arm reach and able to be gotten quickly...

You are reading the extinguisher clause incorrectly.

It must be visibly charged, that means a gauge that we can look at to know it has pressure.

Rev

I always say it needs to be in arms reach of the driver adn able to be gotten to immediatly.

As far as a CB, a handheld is fine as long as it has the coverage area that will work in the park and will pass a mic check in your group. If I am wrong, Rev will chime in.

handheld is fine, lawn cher used one for a few years. Just be sure to bring extra batteries if it doesn't have a 12V adapter.

• Legally required automobile insurance and registration;check
• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher;check
• First Aid Kit;check
• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);check
• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;check
• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench; i have the stock lug wrench which is fine but i also have locking lugs that take a different size...good thing i checked :D
• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.check
• CB Radio check

guestion: i made this bumper a few years ago. it is 3in pipe thats about 1/8th in thick. it has a hitch welded in it. it is welded to the factory brackets with 1/4in plate on each side welded to the pipe and is bolted to the unibody.

it passed tech last year but i was just wondering if it`ll pass this year. ive pulled alot of fullsize rigs with it.

do i need to make unibody tie in brackets for it?

thanks.

sep1809131.jpg

I'm bringing a letterhead from my insurance company that includes my year make and model and policy number. My jeep is insured as a rec vehicle like a atv or side by side so I don't get a card like I do for my truck.

PM's have been sent to those who have inquired about the insurance.

Or grab a 2in tongue and stick a D-shackle through it (instead of a ball)... Thats what I've used just fine...

That it would. As long as it IS NOT hooks welded on, you should be fine!

Back