• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement Fuel Injectors

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User
A year or so back I started searching for a good quality set of replacement fuel injectors for my '98 XJ 4.0L. At the time the consensus was Precision Auto Injectors had the best deal of around $150 a set for injectors with the EV1 connection.
From the videos and reviews PAI provides outstanding quality products with great performance. but unfortunately the price has increased by 200% due to availability.
Can anyone suggest a source of replacement fuel injectors with similiar quality?

http://www.precisionautoinjectors.com/category.sc;jsessionid=02BAA5F84BA58E94794411A998D6BCFF.qscstrfrnt01?categoryId=3

If you find the part #'s for the injectors your looking for, you can order them off ebay for cheap. Buddy of mine purchased a set of 8 ford injectors rebuilt from ebay for about $60 shipped. Injectors function flawlessly.

Talked with Five O tech early today...
They have good a tech support dept...

Probably wont get them until after I get back from Moab.

Thanks for the link.

Charles

I purchased two sets of injectors for my 96 from 5oMotorsports.Put them in before leaving for Moab in 2008. Have had no trouble with them at all.

You will need to clean the port hole in the intake manifold,remove the carbon build up, because the end is a larger diameter than the stock injector.IIRC a .45 cal bore brush cleaned the carbon out just fine.

As for the 2 sets- the tech who put them in FUbared the job on the first try. Then we cleaned the carbon out.

Wayne

Back