• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix Stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

1989TwoDoor

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have a Renix style (87-90) "poor man's stroker" for sale. The engine was pulled, then the sale fell through, so I don't have a way to run it. It was in an 87 5 speed XJ. Since it came out of an off road only cherokee, I don't know the mileage, but it ran fine when removed, will need a tuneup. Comes with the computer and wiring. Pick up in Greenwood, IN. Asking $500.00. Let me know if you have any quesitons. I did not build this engine.

Anyone interested in a nice engine with lots of torque?

Not a whole lot: I know it has a 4.2 crank in a 4.0 engine. It has larger ford injectors. It sounds really good with a Flowmaster exhaust. It was ran off road for a couple of years. The cherokee that it came out of was not worth saving. It had crappy axles, crappy cage and crappy transmission. My brother bought the entire jeep for the tires and wheels only. The Cherokee that my brother and I have has only 160K so we don't plan on having any engine issues, so we would like to sell this engine.

I am able to get it to WF, but not sure how to move it at WF. Maybe we could use a lift at Badlands. I think I remember seeing something there in the back parking lot. 4 liters are heavy.

46143 the engine is at a Caddilac Dealership in Greenwood, IN.

SOLD to an Outsider. Going into an Off-Road Only Comanche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back