• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix injector swap issues

I understand, it's just that I wasn't sure if the company would want me to keep them in a set of 6 or just return the defective ones, if I had to send them all in anyways it would be alot of hassle to find out if the injectors I'm returning work or not.

The guy from Precision has e-mailed me a return label, and given me the option of sending them all in for a full refund, replacement set, or I could test them and just trade out the defective one(s). I guess while I'm at work I'll be deciding the best way to go about this.

I understand, it's just that I wasn't sure if the company would want me to keep them in a set of 6 or just return the defective ones, if I had to send them all in anyways it would be alot of hassle to find out if the injectors I'm returning work or not.

The guy from Precision has e-mailed me a return label, and given me the option of sending them all in for a full refund, replacement set, or I could test them and just trade out the defective one(s). I guess while I'm at work I'll be deciding the best way to go about this.

Ok. Good luck, hope you get it sorted out quick.

The injectors are Bosch, and fiveomotorsports has been used by a number of users/members of NAXJA--due a search, should be some feedback posted.

Back