• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix era OEM gas tank and transfer case skids

Maz

NAXJA Forum User
Both for $30

IMG_1472-pp-gastank.jpg

do you know if the gas tank skid will work with a hitch? i know they both share the same nut strip mounting.
I am sorry but I don't know the answer. I bought the gas tank skid a couple of years ago, but never got to install it. My '89 Cherokee does have a stock hitch. So if I did my homework right back then it should work, but don't take my word for it and research it for yourself.

Yes it will work with a stock hitch. If you have an aftermarket hitch, there may be a little grinding here and there involved.

I'll take the t-case skid off your hands.

I could possibly arrange for pick up on Saturday. I'll be in La Canada for their Oktoberfest.

i would still like to buy both but the problem is you are pretty far away from me. do you ever go south or east?
With my busy life, I hardly leave my zip code these days. You guys work it out and let me know. Saturday pickup should work since I'll be driving kids around all day for local soccer games.

yea i've done some searching already and have seen mixed results. i guess i could try to modify it if it doenst fit :dunno:

I have an aftermarket hitch and had to make some relief cuts on the sides of my factory skid to make it work. Takes a little extra effort but well worth it to me.

Bump. They are still available. I have had two people interested but neither has made definite arrangements for pickup any time soon.

Back