• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix ECM and TCM

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm updating my 1990 MJ to a 1997+ dash and electronics system so I have the Renix ECU and TCU for sale. I would like $30 shipped for the ECU and $20 shipped for the TCU. Or make offer. Please pm or reply if interested.

Thanks,
Collin

I'd be interested in how you manage to fit the late dash in!

And, if the ECU doesn't move, please let me know. If someone needs it for a repair, I'd rather let them have it first, before I offer it up as a sacrifice to RE work...
Many have done it before me, so I'm by no means a pioneer, just following others' work. I will let you know if I still have it, I'd rather it go to someone than sit on my shelf. Still have an intake manifold for you too Jon ;)

Ship the ECU to Canada? Unless it's different than the one in my 5spd MJ. I'd take the coil you have as well.

ECU is sold, TCM still available.

How about giving me a master list of all the Renix stuff for sale, I will make you an offer for all of it, that no one else desperately needs first.

TCU
Hood RCable (if in good shape I want for sure, is the sheath cover already going bad?)
Ign Coil I call DIBS ON!!!!
I might take the Dizzy as well (Condition?)

I think we have a fried TCU in the Team Naxja race car, if EcoMike hasn't made a deal on it yet..

My TCU's are working and I have at least one spare, so grab it if you need it!

I think we have a fried TCU in the Team Naxja race car, if EcoMike hasn't made a deal on it yet..

Both sold, please close this thread.

Back