• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

remains of my jeep stuff

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Make me a REASONABLE offer on this stuff. There are a couple of items that have fixed prices, but most is definitely negotiable.

This stuff is mostly from a 1990 Cherokee Laredo ,4 door, 4x4
Stock axles, front and rear
Stock Dana 44 from a 1987 cherokee drum-drum (don't know gear, dont ask) $400 OR BEST OFFER
Stock xfer case
stock transmission
2 4.0L engines (one is 90% complete, one is in pieces for rebuild)
Felpro .40 bore over enigine rebuild kit $150 firm
4 door jeep Cherokee body (mostly complete, but inside is GUTTED)
1999 COMPLETE engine/body factory wire harness
APN headers for renix 4.0L
APN headers for H.O 4.0L
Perfect fitting never installed pair of tube doors with hardware -$200
Factory front skid plate PC'd yellow
2 complete sets of factory allow rims.
Complete Borla exhaust system, from downpipe- tip (Never installed)
Flowmaster muffler
5.5 inch Rubicon Express Lift Kit with full springs and adjustable uppers/lowers, HD tie rod, ect, ect. $900

More to come as I clean up house.

I will try to get pics when I can. I am busy with family stuff this week, so I will TRY to check back at least once a day.

All items that are shippable, will be done on buyer dime. Everything else is pick up only. CASH first, Verified paypal only or a certified bank check (after it clears).
All items are located in Ga 30907. Due to weight of items, shipping can get high. necro_nomikon AT hotmail dot com OR 706 - four one four - zero nine four nine.

And if anyone is interested, I have a 1990 grand wagoneer for sale/ trade. Needs work. Clean title and was running 1 year ago. $2000 OR BEST OFFER or trade for something good.

Make me a REASONABLE offer on this stuff. There are a couple of items that have fixed prices, but most is definitely negotiable.

Stock Dana 44 from a 1987 cherokee drum-drum (don't know gear, dont ask) $400 OR BEST OFFER
Stock xfer case
stock transmission
APN headers for H.O 4.0L (SOLD
Flowmaster muffler
5.5 inch Rubicon Express Lift Kit with full springs and adjustable uppers/lowers, HD tie rod, ect, ect. $900

I will try to get pics when I can. I am busy with family stuff this week, so I will TRY to check back at least once a day.

All items that are shippable, will be done on buyer dime. Everything else is pick up only. CASH first, Verified paypal only or a certified bank check (after it clears).
All items are located in Ga 30907. Due to weight of items, shipping can get high. necro_nomikon AT hotmail dot com OR 706 - four one four - zero nine four nine.

And if anyone is interested, I have a 1990 grand wagoneer for sale/ trade. Needs work. Clean title and was running 1 year ago. $2000 OR BEST OFFER or trade for something good.

What year is the transmission and the tcase?

Stock xfer case
stock transmission
APN headers for H.O 4.0L
Flowmaster muffler

What year is the transmission and the tcase?
stock 90 laredo, actually still under the remains of the body

Sale the re trac bar?
Sure, $900 + shipping, not separating any of the kit, unless I know it ALL will sell.

Oh yeah, I will be going from GA - to Dayton Ohio for the holidays, so I can maybe help save shipping costs be transporting items along the way, as long as I have room.

What year is the gutted body and does it have the doors?
Yes, ALL doors and most glass (missing drivers side main window, has vent). No noticeable rust (has been under a carport roof since 2003). Still have dash and door skins + extra set of black door skins. Jeep was all power (except seats).

Stock xfer case
stock transmission
APN headers for H.O 4.0L SOLD
Flowmaster muffler

Pics of the APN Renix header? ANd what all is included in the "rebuild kit".
It looks like the following but a block off (that is removable) EGR valve.
The rebuild kit, comes with a all gaskets, complete pistons and bearings to match the .40 overbore on the block, new rear main seal, freeze plus, rings, and some other stuff. I believe it's a fel-pro kit.
I have some other misc. parts that did not come WITH the kit, but are new and were going to be replaced (water pump,temp sensor/housing,timing chain cover & gasket, new oil pump and pan. The kit was bought specifically for the engine that came IN the xj (not the spare engine).
images

** I can only sell things up until dec 18th until after holidays Jan 4th, but most items are boxed and ready to ship.

Pics of the "rebuild" kit. I would love everything but those pistons if possible?
The kit is a basic kit. Pistons, bearings, rings, gaskets, seals, freeze plugs..... The kit is matched .40 over to fit the block(also has work on the head) that's been bored .40 over. no reason for me to split anything up, one price, pistons or not.

Ok again do you have a picture of the full kit & not just the pistons?

Assuming everything is new correct? Except the rods of course?

You want me open every box and picture all the bearings and seals??? I don't know why you need a picture of sized bearings/seals, and some gaskets?. How does a picture make you decide if you want it or not? But whatever, I will try to get pics of it all eventually.

As for everything else. I am done traveling for the holidays and will be "actively" trying to move all this stuff either through here or other forums/local ads. first come first serve, very reasonable pricing on OBO

I don't need pictures of everything thing, but a list would work. Gaskets, freeze plugs & bearings is all you listed. oil pump, water pump? is every gasket there top-bottom?
What model pistons are they? What size bearings, standard or oversized?

SOLD. Everything except for the new/ uninstalled aftermarket items were SOLD.
I will list what I have another time.

Back