• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter this weekend? 7-12-08

supsa said:
If I'm not there by 10:30 go ahead and run some trails. I'll be there though. Blue XJ with top hat and thor guards

we will probably run sac-up 1st

XJOFFROAD said:
keep in mind that this weekend is the Sultan Shindig. Traffic is going to be super slow.

Thanks for the heads up

What CB channel should we run? That way if someone doesnt show up or w/e we can find one another...

And yeah 10AM is fine.

edit: The parking lot is easy to find, correct? Anyone have some basic directions? I think I know where to go, but I want to confirm it.

Muddy Beast said:
What CB channel should we run? That way if someone doesnt show up or w/e we can find one another...

And yeah 10AM is fine.

edit: The parking lot is easy to find, correct? Anyone have some basic directions? I think I know where to go, but I want to confirm it.

Take Highway 2 east

Turn Left onto Reiter Rd just outside Goldbar

Follow Rieter RD to parking lot (on left side)

Here

Ba-Riedo said:
Like hell you can.:D What are you talking about pulled shaft? You are no where near ready to build your 8.8 so put your 8.25 back together and get out there.

-Alex

Correction, 85% chance I'll be done with it by this weekend..

Keil

FYI Reiter road is closed before the third pit so only access is by trail. Just an FYI

Will be at the main lot on time with a ZJ. We will hit stair step and then hook up at sac up. Out

Ok I'm down...PM me for my number and at 10 I'll put my CB on say channel 6? I'm not 100% sure I'll be in the right place but I'll try (parking lot).

P.S. My names Scott, and I'll be in a white XJ with the stock gold rims and 31's.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Take Highway 2 east

Turn Left onto Reiter Rd just outside Goldbar

Follow Rieter RD to parking lot (on left side)

Here

Cool, that's what I though. Thanks

10 am fuc! ya I'm there for sure. CB in the rig but not hooked up but I'll be at the main lot till 11am.

I'll do my best to be in the "main lot" (I suppose I'll figure it out) at 10AM sharp if not sooner. I'm planning on leaving around 8:30AM to plan ahead a bit.

P.S. Will I want to fill up on gas? I have about 3/4 a tank, and I get about 12MPG city.

Topping off is best. You never know what might happen.

Good point.

See you on the trails!

Muddy Beast said:
Good point.

See you on the trails!

top off at the first chevron in Sultan as you enter town. They have the cheapest gas of all the gas stations in the area

Sorry I didn't make it guys, the king got his revenge with that whopper. Trust me thats all you want to know.

What a day. Ran stair step, rhino land, grumpy,and cable. Hardish line all the way. Best of all no real damage cut and scrapes. There is pics so some one start posting them

Fun for sure.

I managed to get a better idea of the limits of my Jeep, A.K.A. NOTHING!
But but when I came back home I grabbed a friend and went to a local wheeling spot, and the approach angles there always scared me away...but I said screw it and tried it, sure enough I managed to make all of them easily...only slammed the unibody once and the gas tank once.

Fun day though guys, thanks for coming out!

Back