• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REGISTRATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered!

The MWC PayPal account still has its name as Mark, whoever has access to the account can log in, click on "Profile" and do a name change within there. I think it understands business accounts now so you can probably have a business name and then a separate person's contact name.

Not a huge deal for people that have been around for a while, but new guys might think "uhhhh who did I just send money to?"

Registered!

The MWC PayPal account still has its name as Mark, whoever has access to the account can log in, click on "Profile" and do a name change within there. I think it understands business accounts now so you can probably have a business name and then a separate person's contact name.

Not a huge deal for people that have been around for a while, but new guys might think "uhhhh who did I just send money to?"

Brad I wish it was that easy. I have been able to change everything except the account name. Trust me I wish I could but the way Mark set it up as a personal account it's all messed up. We were waiting to change it being we were thinking about changing bank accounts but have not done that yet......

"
Name Change

We are unable to change the name on a PayPal account to a different person's name. To use PayPal, you can open a new PayPal account.
You can make a minor name change on your PayPal account if you registered using a nickname, a fictitious name, or made a typographical error. "

John

Thanks Brad. I am always open to suggestions.... This has been a thorn in my side I hate messy stuff......

Re: Re: REGISTRATION

Am I able to register Friday at the Badlands by any chance for do I have to preregister ???

You can, however you will not receive free camping and will not get a entry for the winch giveaway, you also will not be guaranteed a shirt, sticker, dash plaque, or dinner. Your cost will be the same.

You also need to be a member for the free camping and to be eligible for the winch giveaway.

mac 'member benefits' gyvr

Well I pre registered last night and in the near future I'll becoming a naxja member setting I have no money to spear right now it sucks

Last edited:
Registered. Looking forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back