• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird June 10th

bshaw said:
maybe we should try for the same site again....

x2, gotta work Sunday.

thanks for the info. Brian!
Copy copy! I'll probably just crash in the Jeep then Friday night. Brian I still didn't see anything on Downy lake 'cept fishing info. I was using the same link you posted. I'll let you guys take care of it sense you've been there before.

scoobyxj said:
Copy copy! I'll probably just crash in the Jeep then Friday night. Brian I still didn't see anything on Downy lake 'cept fishing info. I was using the same link you posted. I'll let you guys take care of it sense you've been there before.

There's nothing to take care of, just show up.

This gig still on?

Very very slight chance, I may show up Sat.

Well, Jeremy and I are meeting so I can pass along this great trailer I found, but neither of us are bringing Jeeps. I have too much to do around the house to hang around Saturday so I'm leaving in the morning.

Lawn Cher' said:
Well, Jeremy and I are meeting so I can pass along this great trailer I found, but neither of us are bringing Jeeps. I have too much to do around the house to hang around Saturday so I'm leaving in the morning.
So are you camping Friday night then or just making a banzi run Sat. morning and return home Sat afternoon?

Camping Friday night... gotta have a little fun.

bshaw said:
come out and BS with us Mike.

2nd shift for me tonight. I would. If I got out at a decent hour I would. It looks as if I too am heading for the Lou, Sat. morn.

Haleyes said:
It looks as if I too am heading for the Lou, Sat. morn.

What for?

I'll be doing landscaping all day, whilst me wyfe playeth golfe.

Lawn Cher' said:
What for?

I'll be doing landscaping all day, whilst me wyfe playeth golfe.

Well, when we went to the Zoo 2 or 3 weeks ago, Reaghan ended up sicker than a dog. The trip was cut short and needless to say, it was less than a good time. She's pretty disapointed she didn't get to go to the zoo. So, this is the return trip. It'll be the Zoo or Grants Farm, not nailed that down yet. I do know she's pretty excited.

IndyXJ said:
Sooo, did anyone go? I didn't see a trail report of the usual broken windows or lost mirrors! :repair:

Bradshaw and Mark camped Friday night. I think they wanted to swap some "equipment". (Interpret that as you wish.) As for the wheeling, I don't think it happened.

Next trip for me = Carnagefest 06' woot woot.

I met bradshaw thursday and gave him an axle for mark. I think mark found bradshaw a trailer.

87manche said:
I met bradshaw thursday and gave him an axle for mark. I think mark found bradshaw a trailer.

I sure did, a '02 12,500 lb tandem flatbed at a great price.

Back