• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red Bird Spring Clean-up May 17th, 2014

Cool!

Along with forms, if you have the safety vests from winterfest bring them back as well please.

mac 'hopefully everyone remembers everything' gyvr

weather channel says:
friday: high 58*, low 40*, 30% chance of rain
saturday: high 63*, low 43*, 10% chance of rain

k5 'beats the hell out of 90* and hellacious bugs' matt

Yea the mosquitoes last spring were awful. I don't even care if it rains as long as there are no ****ing bugs!

mac, not sure if you are planning to bring your golf cart or not, but there's not a ton of room at Redbird Station to go anywhere with it anyway. Just in case it's easier to leave it than load it.

Of course, there's always the entertainment factor :D

Hence the firewood...

mac 'warmer than winterfest' gyvr

Hey Mac, don't know if Dan got a hold of you, but bringing something for you for him, what is the address to get where you will be before the clean up? I have never been there, but I am only a little bit away.

We are camping at Redbird station.
3475 N 1550 W, Dugger, IN 47848

I haven't tried to find it yet on my GPS.

I'll be at the campground Friday evening and then after wheeling on Saturday.

mac 'I did talk to Dan' gyvr

I am trying for Saturday morning before the clean up (around 8:30am).

Ok, that's a pretty narrow time frame, but if you're close, it should work out.

mac 'I might be hungover tho' gyvr

Will you be at the campground or near the entrance to the park? If I wasn't going to Sarah's high school reunion that night, I would brought it to you that evening. I am only 49 minutes away.

My guess is that we won't get to the entrance to the park until at least 9am.

My last few Redbird trips we haven't moved particularly too fast getting over to the park. Byron or Brad or Hobag, all who have made more trips there than me, might be able to narrow it down a bit better.

mac 'my memory gets a little foggy' gyvr

I'm still on the fence on attending. I've got the day off, but cant decide to come to the clean up, go to a rib fest that's featuring Jarrod Niemann, or just stay home save my $$ and go hit the local Pic a Part Memorial weekend. (I'm counting on a sale that weekend...)If I do come I'll be riding again...

TH - If you drive by the campground and nobody is there, drive 500' further and they will probably be in line to get into the park.

Park opens at 9.

I'm on the fence too. I took a comp day, but I may need that day to find a new tow rig. Haven't touched the Jeep since WF.

Re: Re: Red Bird Spring Clean-up May 17th, 2014

I'm still on the fence on attending. I've got the day off, but cant decide to come to the clean up, go to a rib fest that's featuring Jarrod Niemann, or just stay home save my $$ and go hit the local Pic a Part Memorial weekend. (I'm counting on a sale that weekend...)If I do come I'll be riding again...

Those on the fence, the mwc bod has come up with a few giveaways!

Details at Redbird!

Camp in the company car...

mac 'I've never slept in mine...' gyvr

Truck is loaded w camper, jeep is on trailer.

I have a feeling camper will stay in truck all summer.

All I have to do now is pack up tools, air up airbags, pack up family and go. Should be there around 4ish.

Back