• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recent gun-buying is racist and increases bio-threat?

I could stand to run an M2 and a Mk19 watching over the neighborhood. :)

Both are serious machines. :viking:
The Mk19 is fun but it doesn't have that same sleek, lethal appearance as the M2:D
I want one mounted on a remote swivel in the back of my XJ...just for tailgaters.

2nd Amendment: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Because you never know when those damned Brits are going to try it again.

Maybe the Brits have already landed. We'll all soon have 'free' health care! I can't wait till a government dentist makes my expensive, self-paid-for smile look like some of England's finest state supplied dentistry!

Maybe the Brits have already landed. We'll all soon have 'free' health care! I can't wait till a government dentist makes my expensive, self-paid-for smile look like some of England's finest state supplied dentistry!
But with the British system, there's no waiting in line! Just grab a pair of pliers or a hammer, and a quart of Scotch. Drink the scotch, and hope you get the right tooth. If not, get another quart of scotch, and try again!

Back