• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Sway Bar

Well I went to 4x4 performance in Littleton. I cant help myself when I'm in an actual store and bought jks disco, jks track bar, ome stabiliser, would have bought bilstein monotubes but they didn't have them, so ended up with skyjacker 8000. The employee Chris there was super cool and helpful.

FYI I have the same set up as you..HD rear leaf's and the front coils with .75" spacer.Use the TJ front factory links.I just let the bottom part of the sway bar hit the link and used just the top swaybar bushing.Perfect length for that combo.

Re: Re: Rear Sway Bar

FYI I have the same set up as you..HD rear leaf's and the front coils with .75" spacer.Use the TJ front factory links.I just let the bottom part of the sway bar hit the link and used just the top swaybar bushing.Perfect length for that combo.
sweet! how do you like it? are you talking about the anti-sway bar links? I went ahead and got JKS disconnects. do you think they will be good for that set up?

sweet! how do you like it? are you talking about the anti-sway bar links? I went ahead and got JKS disconnects. do you think they will be good for that set up?
From what I can gather is,as long as it is adjusted so the top of the bar is level where the links sit,it is fine..With the TJ ones nine is level

Do yourself a favor.DO NOT GET OMIX ADA BUSHINGS!!!.I did snd wanted poly instead,mistake to go with omix rubber.3 weeks after install completely colapsed and split.NOW I am going with poly.Do them...greased properly on install there wont be noises.

Do yourself a favor.DO NOT GET OMIX ADA BUSHINGS!!!.I did snd wanted poly instead,mistake to go with omix rubber.3 weeks after install completely colapsed and split.NOW I am going with poly.Do them...greased properly on install there wont be noises.

I couldn't get the picture to work. Thanks for the heads up on the bushing. I have a polyurethane one now. The guy at the shop recommended a Napa rubber bushing. I'm still deciding

Back