• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Sway Bar Snapped...

I'm pretty sure that his sway bar is toast. That's why you don't need one on the Jeep. I would have missed that bridge (driving in the slow lane and all).

Also, wouldn't you guys consider 85-90 on a populated highway more dangerous than on an empty back road? Just saying...
Heck, most folks average 80mph on the highway theses days

doing the same speed as everyone else is the safest... my morning commute I average 80. If I was doing 65 I would have about a 4 mile long backup behind me.

That doesn't mean doing 80 down a back road and accidentally getting 4 feet of air and landing on the other side of the road is safe ;)

doing the same speed as everyone else is the safest... my morning commute I average 80. If I was doing 65 I would have about a 4 mile long backup behind me.

That doesn't mean doing 80 down a back road and accidentally getting 4 feet of air and landing on the other side of the road is safe ;)
Absolutely agree!! AGAIN!! I didn't plan, enjoy, or condone my behavior, But in SE Ohio there are some pretty flat boring roads and doing 70-80 on them is routine....However, my theory is that if there are no cars around me, I'm safer than doing 80 in congestion. - Nobody has to react to adjust. It's just little old me and the tumbleweeds.

Back