• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear power oulet

And also the Turbo 944's have a HELL of a lot more potential than what they came with..

George T.
00XJ

Trbocharg said:
This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read.. Obviously this kid is a tad bit retarded. It’s really not worth anyone’s time to explain DC Power.
Besides I truthfully laugh when I see Porsche boxters on the road. Next time you want to waste 20 grand buy something with some BALLS. Lame ass boxters...
My 56 yr old mother drives a boxter s and it picks up about as fast as my 86 944 turbo which I paid 3 grand for and is a straight beater...

uh oh...he started with the "your mom" insults. . .

hey alpinetiburon...

take your soldering iron, plug it into your "home outlet" and stuff it up your @ss.

I really can't stand arrogant, stupid people. especially 21 year olds that drive around in porsche boxters, and don't know sh1t about anything.

i find it hard to believe this kid even owns a soldering iron....though, like his cars, he probably doesn't know anything about it/how to use it.

At first I thought that this was a serious thread. After the third time I read the first post I thought I was retarded. Then I read the post about the Porsche and I realized that it wasn't me. Thinking back to when I was 21, I had no intrest in any crap that they had to load on a boat and bring to the U.S. I was perfectly happy with my 12 second 1/4 mile American Iron. I guess that proves that "those" cars belong to the people that have more money than brains.

Sorry..... hasta

alpinetiburon04 said:
Your mom's useless with my XXXX parked in her too.
With remarks like this, and the comment about someone being a "cum bucket", I suggest you quit while you are ahead.

Your juvenile behavior is much better appreciated when applied on the "Jeeps Unlimited" forums, not on NAXJA.

alpinetiburon04 said:
Awww. Sorry guys. I didn't realize not everyone can afford a new porsche when they're 21.

I know the difference between AC and DC. I never thought that a car probably isn't running on AC. Cum bucket.

Wow, you're not the sterotypical porsche owner at all..............:rolleyes:

P.S. Are you sure you don't own a 2004 Alpine colored Hyundai Tiburon instead??

thats what i said....:laugh3:
91 Jeep Project said:
Wow, you're not the sterotypical porsche owner at all..............:rolleyes:

P.S. Are you sure you don't own a 2004 Alpine colored Hyundai Tiburon instead??

Back