• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear ended at wally world.

MoparRobbie

NAXJA Forum User
Stopped to pick up some blank CD's and a jug of washer fluid (sale $1.60/4liters)

As I was pulling out, some jerk in a civvy slammed into me at a good clip, atleast 40kph. Took my bumper and pressed it up on his windsheild, punching a hole in the window. Hood was turned into a crinkled mess, my rear wheels were resting on his frnt wheel wells. Such is luck I drive an MJ, so there was no real damage, as he was low enough it missed my shackles, my trailer hitch tore a strip in his hood and the rear wheels ended up on the car.

Cops got it on video, me driving off the car and taking the front clip with me.
No insurance involved on my end as there was no damage except a bent homeade ball and pintle hitch. Cops were there because the lady who was driving was digging through her purse (I was watching her inmy rear view as she tailed me through the lot at maybe 2ft from my arse)

Her car is pretty much good for scrap, it wouldn't even start to load it on the flat hauler. I got off easy haha.

MoparRobbie said:
Stopped to pick up some Tim Horton's and Molson.(sale $1.60/4liters)

As I was pulling out, some jerk on a dogsled slammed into me at a good clip, atleast 40kph. Took my bumper and pressed it up on his sled, ruining his pile of beaver pelts. They were turned into a crinkled mess, my rear wheels were resting on his lead dogs. Such is luck I drive an MJ, so there was no real damage, as he was low enough it missed my shackles, my trailer hitch tore a strip in his tuque.

Cops got it on video, me clubbing a seal and taking it with me.
No insurance involved on my end as there was no damage except a bent hockey stick and spilled donuts. Cops were there because the lady who was driving was digging through her purse (I was watching her inmy rear view as she tailed me through the lot at maybe 2ft from my arse)

That's how I read it.

Back