• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear brake size?

You crack me up!!! I am the first person on any forum to find out for myself that you can upgrade to an HD ZJ fan clutch in a cherokee, and you say I cant figure things out for myself... hahahahahaha! You don't know me, and you are an obnoxious bafoon!

xj88superjeep said:
You crack me up!!! I am the first person on any forum to find out for myself that you can upgrade to an HD ZJ fan clutch in a cherokee, and you say I cant figure things out for myself... hahahahahaha! You don't know me, and you are an obnoxious bafoon!

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Looks YUMMY!!!! THANKS! :)

Don't accuse someone of being lazy and not wrenching on his jeep when he's done more than you! Yummmm! Good cookie! :)

xj88superjeep said:
Looks YUMMY!!!! THANKS! :)

Don't accuse someone of being lazy and not wrenching on his jeep when he's done more than you! Yummmm! Good cookie! :)
what makes you think you've done more than me? you dont know me just as i dont know you. whatever.

I think "You don't know me" is a hilarious comeback to anything on the internet. I can't help but think of a pissed off black chick after you just grabbed her rear end...:roflmao:

xj88superjeep said:

ohhhh SNAP!!!:gee:

Year/make VIN etc only help if he got it new and did not modified it.
Or if it's not a switch over year or it's not a fleet custom order, Jeep did a bunch of fleet custom orders. Pull the wheel and look.

OLAK said:
non c clip d35 (about '90+) has 9" so that statement falls apart

OK, well, since the original question referred to 2 specific sizes only, and that was not one of them, then my statement holds true for my question... I basically started this thread because I wanted to price a set of shoes, and there were two sizes available, and I was curious as to what the EASIEST way was to tell the size. I completely thank everyone for their responses. Some thought the easiest way was to measure them, some thought I was lazy for asking, and some guys went and measured their own, or had already measured at some other time, and posted an answer for me. Thanks so much, you guys rock.

Back