• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Really Upset about Rubicon Express

I give thumbs up for creativity. but otherwise the time spend doing this video could have been spend fixing up your jeep.
Is it true RE went out of business?

this video has been going around for a while now, i think its pretty funny though.

I give thumbs up for creativity. but otherwise the time spend doing this video could have been spend fixing up your jeep.
Is it true RE went out of business?

yes, for a while now

This damn clip is getting to be like this video, only with mass appeal to the rest of the Jeeping world. And yes, RE is currently out of business...

...,Links like that remind me of why I rarely watch you-tard clips. (n)
Well, here's a clip that will remind you that there are some things on youtube that are worth watching(even if you have to turn the volume down) :roll:
If you have a high speed connection, watch it in HD :D

that is one happy rope.

Rubicon Express is in a "bankruptcy re-organization" and has suspended business temporarily, I hope. Their website still works for the most part except for ordering. I just downloaded their full catalog last night.
Just when I wanted to buy one of their lift kits!
I'm hoping they come out the other side of it OK.

Myron

don't know about sexiest alive,...

but she sure has got some moves,...

Back