• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

do you ever turn out the lights at night while driving and pretend you're in a stealth fighter? I would nice F'N xj mad props

This is my 00' XJ Sport. Pretty much completely stock. Heres a couple pics from an old logging road 1/4 of a mile from where I live.
copy-3779_640x480.jpg

copy-3816_640x480.jpg

BARON, I drove mine stock back on logging roads and also went to an off-road park (Rausch Creek) stock. I was the only one stock there but I made it and I learned alot. I learned what I REALLY need and what I can do without (until I can afford it). I just now lifted mine 3". I havent even got my new tires on yet and I want to lift to 4" already!!! I haven't even got it aligned or gone offroad yet! I have heard about this "inchitis" problem but never thought I would get it! Good lUck man and have fun!
DSCF1907.jpg

Thanks guys. Ive definetely been having lots of fun driving around on these old roads. I never before realized how capable the Cherokee is in stock form. I personally am ready to start building but it will likely be another year before I start as I'll want to regear and do the SYE which adds alot of cost to lift and tires. Later...
copy-3853_640x480.jpg

DSCN0281.jpg
going to try to post my pics again

nope i cant get this thing to work,

ok i got one to work, not the best but its a start

Last edited:
Nice. I like the hood modification. I was thinking about doing something like that, or la barron vents, to help get some cool air in there... maybe this summer.

here is my new 95 xj. i have built my blue 94 but its seen better days so i upgraded to the red 95. 3" rustys lift with rustys otehr suspension components and accessories. 15x8 canyon wheels with 31's. sorry only poser pics for now but here is a pic of my old rig.

the 94 for sale
recent.jpg

my new 95
newxj2.jpg

rock rash said:
man that is a nice clean set up you have there. how are you liking the TnTs/ I savin for them now!

Love them so far.....I didn't think the ride could get better than my DB, but I was wrong. Great design and straight forward install. Flexed awsome....cant wait to get her on the trail.....

and yes it is a nice piece or arse............

CAUTION: DRIVEWAY SHOTS AHEAD !!!!!

On 30's.........

IMG26.jpg

31's and 2" BB.....

100_2001.jpg

Look REAL close at this one. Next to the cable on the LEFT, there is a parking lot (at the top of the trees). The Jeep is the black dot next to the cable.

100_0653.jpg

Here is a close up of the windshield...
(notice the crack in the top right, cant live in Texas unless you got one)

100_0660.jpg

and the front fender.. (wheel included)......

100_0664.jpg

(sorry, those are the only "wheel'in" shots I have) :(

MVC-012S.jpg

90 xj rebuilt 4.0, AW4, np231, AA/SYE, Tom woods shafts, RE 5.5, 33x12.5x15 trxus. still building
a little dirty, just hosed the mud off after playing

Hey all, just joined this forums. Heres mine. 93XJ, 6.0 HO with many powergaining modifications breathing thru a K&N on a custom intake, Old Man Emu shocks and springs, Rubicon Express control arms, shackles, spacers, and Slipyolk, Big Daddy steering with a Rustys steering box brace, Kevins vertical trackbar bracket & rocksliders, MORE adjustable trackbar & bombproof rubber engine mounts, JKS discos, front & rear hitches, with many other subtle armorments. The rear is a Chrystler 8.25, the front is an HP Dana 30, And Im riding on Cooper 31x10.50 STT New Discoverers. The total lift is 4 inches straight. Not too flippen tall and VERY torquey. The previous owner called it Thumper, not for nothing, and the name applies even more now, so my family and I still call it that.

Back