• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Messin with my buddy's HDR settings on his Cybershot:

sevendone.jpg

twodone.jpg

threedone.jpg

Moss green pearl with a Surco FTMFW! I like seeing more of them.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Moss green pearl with a Surco FTMFW! I like seeing more of them.
<!--Session data-->

Thanks dude! I freakin love the Moss Green...I especially love the handful of Limited models i've seen over the years...I'm not a big fan of Chrome on a Jeep but the Chrome grill with the Moss Green definitely looks sharp! And I love the Surco...it's nice being able to have the tire up top and free up the space in the cargo area. MPG's are holding steady around 16 average with mixed city and highway driving...so really not too bad.

Thanks dude! I freakin love the Moss Green...I especially love the handful of Limited models i've seen over the years...I'm not a big fan of Chrome on a Jeep but the Chrome grill with the Moss Green definitely looks sharp! And I love the Surco...it's nice being able to have the tire up top and free up the space in the cargo area. MPG's are holding steady around 16 average with mixed city and highway driving...so really not too bad.

you should take off that tire....
I'm getting 16 average on 35x12.5's

That green is so purity, I didn't even notice the tire on top.

I don't ever plan on putting my tire up there but its still useful and gives it that expedition look for DD'ing it! I take mine off when i go to redburd since there are a lot of low hanging limbs. I probably won't when i go to badlands though.

100_0919.jpg

100_0935.jpg

1999, 4.0, AW4, NP242, Dana 30, Chry 8.25
Rubi wheels, BFGs(30s), K&N intake, JKS discos, rear sway removed, Warn rear bumper w/ tire carrier.

100_0919.jpg

100_0935.jpg

1999, 4.0, AW4, NP242, Dana 30, Chry 8.25
Rubi wheels, BFGs(30s), K&N intake, JKS discos, rear sway removed, Warn rear bumper w/ tire carrier.

I LOVE the rubi wheels on a XJ and really want a set, but i'd like them to stick out a bit more. I'm considering a set of those and some wheel spacers to help with that.

I have to keep the tire up there to free up the room in the back to haul all my crap around for when I go out of town (which lately has been pretty much every weekend). Plus when a group of us decide to take a road trip, it's pretty much in agreement that we take my Jeep..so it's usually loaded to the top with luggage.

Before I put the tire up there I was getting around 17 with just the rack and it was starting to decline. I think my O2 sensor is starting to get a little tired.

RE 3.5 Super Flex (came out at 4.5")
RE HD Trac Bar
Re HNT SYE and DS
JKS bar pin elims
Rusty's Front skid
Rusty's Steering brace
Front and rear Tow points

side shot shot full.jpg

Nice! I love how RE kits sit higher than advertised...it's nice getting more lift than you paid for.

I LOVE the rubi wheels on a XJ and really want a set, but i'd like them to stick out a bit more. I'm considering a set of those and some wheel spacers to help with that.

Thanks when I started on my XJ I knew that was one of the first things I wanted to get. Eventually I'll probably get some spacers but for now its all good.

got my lift on now need tires

picture.php

picture.php

3 inch rc lift and discos with hella 1000

I know this is pretty old post, but someone recently had an issue with the rear axle being kind of far back. As the suspension compresses, doesn't the rear axle move up and toward the rear?

I know this is pretty old post, but someone recently had an issue with the rear axle being kind of far back. As the suspension compresses, doesn't the rear axle move up and toward the rear?

Springs in backwards? :dunno:
I know mine hug the front of the fender hole. and they move up and back when I compress them... seems if mine were that far back it would rubbb like a rubber ducky... :dunno:

Long time jeeper. Thought that Id post a pic of my xj on here.
3654549112_8b00da4c17.jpg

2001, Sport, 8.25 rear, 31's, procomp 1079, 3" rough country, surco 45x50, 400w inverter

BCMJ87 Manche Blackface

I thought that I would post up my on going project!
I have built XJ Cherokee's for the past few years, last build was 89 XJ Chop Top.

Present project 1987 Jeep MJ Comanche shortbox 2wd when purchased, 2.5L I4 Pukegoat BA10/5 speed with a new clutch and pressure plate. I've been working this one for just 2 months now, d30, d35 and NP231 from my first XJ.. all the parts are from the 88 XJ
- bucket seats, steering column, floor ebrake, front lift is ProComp Explorer 4" from the XJ, recently did the Spring Over axle netted aprox 5.5" of lift.
- A longtime member of NAXJA and new to the Comanche Club dot com (were I post my build thread)

Just Getting Started.. Really!

SOA_+3_DSC01737.jpg

I keep everything on my website if you wish to view further info.

Comanche Club Build Thread:
http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16548

BK.. Brock enjoy!

hsuqzc.jpg

zv8tib.jpg

My Daily Driver.
1996 sport
RE 5.5 Short arm
D44
Custom steering
11" 5150 up front
14" fox 2.0 in the rear
gutted interior
Novak adapters 231 shifter with vertical Hurst handle
tera flex shaclke and coil spacer
RE drive shaft
crown SYE
AX-15
Hp30
OTA track bar with RE upper mount
C-rock plate
BTF diff covers
Aussie in the front
Detroit EZ in the rear
Replaced rockers with 2x5 steel rectangle
Homemade rear Q-panel gaurds
DPG belly pan
33/12.5s

:clap:getting married... got some engagement pics done and was able to sneak the jeep into it

jeep.jpg

Back