• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

My 2001 XJ with 1.5" Teraflex budget boost and 31" BFG Mud-Terrains.

First pic, 31's with no lift. It was a really tight fit!

picture.php

After the small lift

picture.php
I'd really like to see pics of your jeep. I'm debating something similar.

Some more pics of the jeep before the 1.5" lift. I could barely fit my finger between the tire and fender flare in the rear. It's was to tight and I had to lift or trim, I decided to lift.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A few pics in my front yard. 31" bfg's 1.5" Teraflex budget boost. rear sway bar removed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

How bad does it rub i'm thinking of just going with 2in OME coils in front 2.5 packs in the back instead of an RE 3.5! don't have the money to buy a SYE and driveshaft! :D:thumbup:

Not a choptop, it's an MJ. Specs are in the sig and I'll get more pics later. bumper usually has an m8000 hanging on it too.

Rig update:

Jeep_Bushwackers.jpg

I have never seen a factory red this color. I like it a lot. Did you have it re-painted?

No this is the original paint. Poppy Red I believe is it's "official" name.

Two things going on here.

One the Nikon camera had the color's boosted.
Two it was a dreary day out, so a lot of grays and blues around.

I believe a shot in the bright daylight you'd see a more yellow red than this blue red.

Jeep_Photoshoot6.jpg

Last edited:
No this is the original paint. Poppy Red I believe is it's "official" name.

Two things going on here.

One the Nikon camera had the color's boosted.
Two it was a dreary day out, so a lot of grays and blues around.

I believe a shot in the bright daylight you'd see a more yellow red than this blue red.

Very Cool pics Nice camera work!

Back