• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Frankkl said:
PC140026.jpg
Nice XJ! Is that just a 2" BB with the Moabs and 31's?

looks nice, even with the ebrake cable (hehe, just ziptied mine a week ago after it almost got ripped off)

99 Classic with rough country 3" coil and AAl. I made the mistake of not mesuring it before I did the install on the weekend. I think its a little more then 3".

measure from the middle of the wheel straight up to the bottom of the flare. I believe the factory measurements were 17" in the rear, and 17.5" in the front.

Specs...

99 86K 2.5" mismatch lift
ACOS at 2.5" front
Pro Comp 2.5" rear springs
31" BFG Mud Terrains
Pro Comp ES3000's
JKS Trackbar
6X9 K&N
62mm TB
Jacobs Ignition Wires/Preformance Ignition Cap/Rotor/Coil
Best Brakes slotted/drilled rotors/Hawk pads/JKS lines
1.25" Trailsport wheel spacers

Changes to the above coming in the next few months.

JeepA2.jpg

JeepA5.jpg

JeepA3.jpg

CIMG0115.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

CIMG0095.jpg

Skyjacker 6" Rock Ready Rear Leaf Springs, Teraflex Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms, Skyjacker 6" Coils, ProComp Drop Pitman Arm, Custom Cross Member W/1" Transfercase Drop,Teralow 4:1, Teraflex Sye, CV Drivelines Front and Rear Rustys Offroad Trac Bar, Rustys Offroad Hd Tie Rod Conversion, 33x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's, 15x10 Eagle Alloy Rims

DSCN0443.jpg

DSCN0565.jpg

anythingbig.gif

RedTruck.jpg

3 inch rusty's spring pack
RC discos
15x8 cragars

:us:

Rustys kits ride higher in the back.

cj7jeeps said:
Here's my DD 4.5" Full Pack..some trimming disco's pucks...etc etc...draining the ole' wallet pretty fast these days!!!

xj1.jpg
Geockner Brothers in Effingham huh?
That's almost my backyard.

decieving picture

muddinxj04 said:
is it just me, or are your rear tires smaller?

Back