• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

My 99xj...RE 5.5" LA, 4.56s, ARB rear, 35" MT/Rs, c4x4 bumpers, custom rock rails, warrior rack, bushwackers (not installed yet) and all the other goodies that come with it...cb, lights (more than any sane human should have, not in the picture) and a couple other odds and ends...

haven't gotten to hack the fenders yet...but that is next...
DSCN0684.jpg

ncGPgrl said:
My 99xj...RE 5.5" LA, 4.56s, ARB rear, 35" MT/Rs, c4x4 bumpers, custom rock rails, warrior rack, bushwackers (not installed yet) and all the other goodies that come with it...cb, lights (more than any sane human should have, not in the picture) and a couple other odds and ends...

haven't gotten to hack the fenders yet...but that is next...
Hey! is that the older model bumper modified to fit yours or the new one?

http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/rear_xj.html#

I'm looking to get the same for my '99 but want to be able to keep the stock trailer hitch (for now).

Thanks!

No idea if it is the older one or not...get up with Jason from JeepinOutfitters...He'll get you squared away...
The website is Jeepinoutfitters.com and he is also on here as Jeepin Jason...

ncGPgrl- have fun witht he rear. you'll have to either cut your c4x4 rear quarter panels or the bushwacker.

should have hacked the fender before. cause to get those panels off you have to take the rear bumper off if you want to reuse them. i just cut the bolt of with a sawzall and was done with it.

jeepgrand.jpg

Still under construction. Right now it has Rusty's 3" aal, cb, rhino lined, an "OK" stereo, and a few other goodies. PLans are to get a real front bumper, 31's, and maybe another inch of lift.

Appalachianxj said:
ncGPgrl- have fun witht he rear. you'll have to either cut your c4x4 rear quarter panels or the bushwacker.

should have hacked the fender before. cause to get those panels off you have to take the rear bumper off if you want to reuse them. i just cut the bolt of with a sawzall and was done with it.

Both...the rock rails are in the way of the bushwackers on the bottoms too...No biggie it is going to be a project in the first place...

clean

Looking at doing a 3.5" on my for now. Still there's more updates that I don't have pictured yet, and a couple more things to finish on the table. [front light change, two hooks] and I've got the ghetto paint job for now. Have an '89 that I'm going to be slowly working on restoring and such. Probably won't be road worthy until next summer most likely but we'll see how it goes. Took a look at the link. What did you do for your hood vents? I'm still debating how to do them on mine.

Thanks for the info on the rack. Will check it out for sure

well i guess now that ive wheeled it i guess i should post...
2000 sport
2" bb
31"bfg
KC slimlites
custom d-ring mount
more upgrades to come

up the hill (5).JPG

Sadly I have to sell the jeep... but here's the replacement, I needed a bigger truck for towing and etc... anyways, i am bored so i thought i'd post my new rig... My 2000 XJ Limited is now for sale if you're interested.
normal_PICT2831.JPG

Well the wife and I have 2 XJ's and 1 MJ. So here they are.

This is her 98 with 4.5" Rusty's lift. 32x11.5's.
IM000392.jpg

This is mine. 2" BB with 235/75R15's
IM000411.jpg

This is the FREE MJ that I just picked up.
2005_0805jun9-12050003.jpg

Not sure what I am going to do with the MJ yet, but I have some big plans for it.

Scrambler

scottsxj said:
i want a free jeep, oh and does it ever bother you that hers is bigger.

Nope. My trail rig is bigger. It is a 95 YJ with 6 1/8" of lift. However, she does a really good job of keeping up with me. :thumbup:

The MJ is going to be my new other trail rig. I am very impressed with the way her XJ handles off road and took mine to some stocker trails. Had a BLAST!!! So when I fell into the MJ I decided it was going to be the other trail rig. Now I will have 2 and my choice of which one I wheel.:laugh3: And still have a DD. LIfe is good!

Back