• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE coil springs

The 3.5" coils are grossly under-spec'd. Upon initial install, they yielded roughly 4.5" (and don't seem to have settled in at all after nearly 5 years).

I need to find softer coils...

I actually purchased a set of 4.5" could and they net me less lift than my 3.5" cold by ALMOST A HALF INCH! I might just get some ACOS.

How long are they all uncompressed? I am swapping in a waggy d44 front axle and have teraflex 3" coils and need more lift to get rid if my spacers.

I can measure the 4.5" coils I have tomorrow. The 3.5" could were the same height as far as I could tell.

so i just got and email from Rubicon express with the number i fount on the coil and they said that the coils are the 4.5 coils. i was doing some research and i found that my poor shackle angle is causing the rear to sit a little higher than the front. so a shackle relocation bracket are on order as well as some coil spring isolator because the one i have are pretty worn out

Thanks, my springs measure 18 7/8 inch and like I said, I believe they are Teraflex springs as the upper and lower control arms are. They were all on the vehicle before got it. I'm also aware the spring rate has the biggest factor on lift height. Anyone know the uncompressed length of the 5.5" springs?

Back