• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Coil Springs, Bilstein 5100's

Kaczman

Lurker
NAXJA Member
I have a pair of Rubicon Express coils I'm not using anymore. I cut off a coil or 2 to lower my height and increase the spring rate. They're 21 5/8" long. I think they should give around 4.5-5.5" of lift. I had around 5.5" but I don't know if my mounts were higher than stock.
$40

2 Bilstein 5100 12' travel shocks.
M/N F4-BE5-6249-H5
29.70" extended, 17.91" collapsed 255/70 valving

Each has a dent on the lower lip of the shock, but it's not into the shock body and will not effect performance. They have JKS upper conversion mounts and Daystar EVS foam bumps on the shafts.
$100 for everything

-Jon

I finally got the shocks off and had a chance to snap a couple pics:
DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

No leaks, and the shafts are in great shape. Buy the shocks and get the coils for FREE! Everything goes for 100 beans.

-Jon

The shocks are gone. Anyone need some coils? Make an offer or I'll trade for a case of delicious Bud Light. :)

They gave me 5.5", but my spring mounts were ~1-1.5" above the axle tube. It's been a long time since I've seen a D-30, so I don't know how this relates to the stock spring mount.

DSCN0138.jpg

-Jon

YHPM

Back