• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE bushings

Easy way to tell is have someone get in while its running and turn the wheel back and fosth a few time, watch the track bar where it mounts to the frame and if you see the frame moving more then that then you better get a new one. They don't cost that much and they are (from what I have heard) comon to go bad and you don't want that thing breaking thats for sure.

Thanks, I'll try that. It makes sense.

My buddy that I bought it from still has them, but it is probably the lowest thing on my list of priorities. I have been trying to meet up and finally pick them up, but I'm just too lazy and would rather spend my time on :NAXJA:!

My buddy that I bought it from still has them, but it is probably the lowest thing on my list of priorities. I have been trying to meet up and finally pick them up, but I'm just too lazy and would rather spend my time on :NAXJA:!

I haven't hooked up my discos for the front sway bar either since lifting it. At this point, I've driven to Idaho and back with bad side winds, as well as another 5k+ miles without the sway bar connected, and I don't plan on getting it linked up until I go to long arms.

-Lyle

Back