• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rc crawlers

DesertRunner

NAXJA Forum User
so with all the buzz of the new cherokee body im in the process of building my ax10 into a scaler! i know a few of you have rc crawlers, maybe we can do a naxja scale event? just food for thought.
chad

I don't have an RC set up but the RC guys are up at my place often using the creek for mini wiheelin. I would be happy to have you guys up to my place. Julio has been up with his RC rigs quite a few times and could share his thoughts of the area.

My body came in yesterday. Very sweet!!!! Now I need to get it setup for my AX-10. No more Land Cruiser body... Yaaaa!!!!

One of these days I gonna have to cough up the dough and get one. I live in the perfect areas for this.

i would post pics but its just a frame with 2.2 wheels shocks were ordered today gonna order the body on pay day....

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-1.jpg

got the freame mounted up waiting on the new shocks but...

Yeah, 2.2's I think are going to look southern with that cherokee body.

they are 2.2's! im trying to find 1.9 take offs of a honcho i want all 5 wanna do a swing out tire carrier! i got my 90mm dual rate coilovers today look perfectly scale!

now to start figuring out how to mount the eletronics and battery!

anoyone know the scale on these rc parts? i know a 2.2 looks like a 44" tractor tire near a 1/10 scale car but what about a 1.9 and 1.5?

lol everyone would hate my scale ax10 cuz i made a backhalfed toyota body. tubed the rear by copying marlin crawlers real yota back half kits design. got way too much money into my dang rc crawler and rarely use it anymore

Back