• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC Crawler, Berg complete with batteries and charger

shaggybob

NAXJA Forum User
Too many irons in the fire, and at this point the crawler will just end up sitting unused until probably next summer so it's up for sale! I don't really want to part it out at this point would rather sell complete. By complete I mean complete ready to run with batteries charger and radio, just add driver.

Here's the breakdown:
T1E Chassis with cab, not moon buggy, this is currently set up with T1E rear links and custom stainless front links with revo ends.

Beetlejuice V3 chassis, complete but not assembled.

Losi Shocks with both standard and rod end modified bodies.

Blitz 45t motors with 13 tooth pinions.

Berg axles clocked 20 degrees front and rear. Front has Super 300's, CKRC steering, and Vanquish knuckles. rear has jeepindoug's lockouts.

Vanquish DH Procomps, with weights to completely fill both wheels, and SLW V4's with proline 2 stage and sedonas.

Hitec 7950TH running 7.2 via castle bec

Mamba max pro

Punk dig

Losi intelligent charger with power supply

5 1050mah 3s lipo batteries

Futaba 3PM-MX with a spare receiver and 2 3S 1450 mah transmitter packs

All this new would be close to $1750.00, used I could probably part it out for close to $1400.00 but that would be a lot of work. I'm asking for $1100.00 or best offer shipped and insured to your door.
Thanks!

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

I should buy this and run over Trailratethis's crawler.
Matt, that sounds like an excellent plan, I'd even meet you half way!

Drop a hundred off, now $1000.00

Final price reduction, otherwise I'll just keep the thing, $800.00

KILLER DEAL!!!

...that is all

It's sold.....but not because of Dan's bump:shocked:

But thanks fir the bump Dan

Back