• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC adjustable track bar

cheapcherokee93

<----boat-manche
rough country adjustable track bar. swapped it out for a new rubicon express unit. works for 1.5-4.5" of lift. this: http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-adjustable-track-bar_7572.html
has what i think is a bad TRE on the frame side, but i have an extra one somewhere around here that i'll throw in the deal. also comes with the stock frame side track bar bracket. if you don't like TREs i looked into threading in a heim joint and running it in double shear and it is possible.

$40
located in la habra

hey chad this is chad and you failed haha they complained about posts that said you have pm ect there was a whole thread on it... wait they complained about posts that are bumps to. is this a bump? well shit haha good luck cheapcherokee! last time i saw ya you had some extra spring packs laying around. still got any?

hey chad this is chad and you failed haha they complained about posts that said you have pm ect there was a whole thread on it... wait they complained about posts that are bumps to. is this a bump? well shit haha good luck cheapcherokee! last time i saw ya you had some extra spring packs laying around. still got any?

I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'm on here quite a bit but must have missed that thread. Won't happen again.

haha naw i don't have any left over.

I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'm on here quite a bit but must have missed that thread. Won't happen again.

he was being mildly sarcastic, don't worry about it ;)

there was some discussion about the content of posts in for sale threads and someone asked why people post about sending PMs. I'm not bothered by it at all, in fact i've done it lol

ya just messin with ya man! i thought it was hilarious and had to point it out!

good luck with the sale man! if i wasnt planning on mid arming my jeep and a over the axle track bar this is a great price!

ya just messin with ya man! i thought it was hilarious and had to point it out!

good luck with the sale man! if i wasnt planning on mid arming my jeep and a over the axle track bar this is a great price!

Haha, thanks for the heads up!
Ya, I'm gonna go mid arm pretty soon too, but need something to last me till then.

Back