• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Warning.

I am at RC at least once a month, my club helps RC with trail clean ups, events, tool donations, etc. and I am pretty good friends with the staff up there and some of the behavior that they see is just ridiculous. Unsafe practices, littering, damage, etc. Just crazy crazy stuff and when the f^$knuts are called on it by other wheelers or staff they get pissed that they can't do what they want. It is pretty amazing at the mentality and the stupidy of some people. It is a shame.

NOTE: Hillbillies aka rednecks dont have a high IQ - they probably hear complaints that there isnt a muddin' hole area in the comp course.

Seriously, in this type of sport I'm not surprised they deal with this. I'm sure there are regions that have less of the trailer park 4 wheelers BUT there are much worse areas as well. RC just needs to have a permanent ban on douche bag idiots. As long as that doesnt put a big dent in their income.

Re: Re: Rausch Creek Warning.

NOTE: Hillbillies aka rednecks dont have a high IQ - they probably hear complaints that there isnt a muddin' hole area in the comp course.

Seriously, in this type of sport I'm not surprised they deal with this. I'm sure there are regions that have less of the trailer park 4 wheelers BUT there are much worse areas as well. RC just needs to have a permanent ban on douche bag idiots. As long as that doesnt put a big dent in their income.

I've been referred to as 'hillbilly' and 'red neck' all the time and also live in a trailer park. However (never took an IQ test) I'm not dumb like you are implying and generalizing about everyone else. Stop trying to find a scapegoat,I've seen all kinds breaking the rules at rausch, not just "dumb plow boys/red necks/hillbillies".

Anyways, I respect rausch and everyone up there and do not approve of the bad behavior. I generally report anything sever that I see but will try to crack down harder.

Like jersey? if youre not a disrespectful tard then this doesnt apply to you. I'm making a general statement of offroad enthusiasts which I am also one. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to have respect for the park.

X2...its a sad fact but the morons will always come around, but thankfully they usually dont come back after they bust out the first time..I've seen plenty of it, for sure. Down here in mud-heaven South Jersey, I've seen way too many drunken fools who do little more than spend entire days trying to get stuck in the same mudhole over and over again. Seems to be some kind of a "king of the dipshits" contest. And Chris is spot on, this happens everywhere..I've seen videos of people quadding in the Hatfield-McCoy system in WVA and was horrified to see piles of trash (beercans, mostly)...and was told "no, that wasnt us, thats the locals"...while I hear the "pfft" from the cans they were popping on the trail..its a damned shame.
Rich

Back