• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Needs Our Help!!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
This coming weekend there is a competition at Rausch Creek called WEROC. If you run in the rock crawling circles (and don't live under a rock), you know that this is the sanctioning body for pro rock crawling in the US.

Here is the issue... Rausch Creek is short on judges for the upcoming event. They could use more judging help both days of this event, but if you can do either Saturday or Sunday (one day over the weekend) they can use you. The rules are fairly simple, most folks will make a good judge for these events.
If your interested, please go to www.rc4x4.org and either PM "Bruce" or post up in the appropriate thread that your willing to help out.

If all else fails, PM me and I'll get you in touch with Bruce asap...

Thanks for your help in advance!!!
Andy

I'm in... I just pm'd ya , Andy.., feel free to give Bruce any and all my info, I'd be glad to help out and can probably get there early to help with setup.
Rich

I know pretty much nothing about these things, but I'm willing to help out on Saturday doing anything they need. I suppose I could yell "cone" as good as anyone.

Just give me a call if there is anything I can do.

Btt.. anyone else want to learn more about how these events work?? Go ahead and send an e-mail to Kyle. His e-mail is in Lynns post above.

Thanks!!
A.

I'd love to help, and i went through the training for NEUROC years back at PAP.

But unfortunately i have a commitment this weekend that i cannot put off. I would however like to help out in the future if more help is needed.

Lynn, i'll drop you and Bruce an email when i get home from SC tomorrow evening.

John B

Good to know, MrSimon, I will check that out...Just got a reply mail from Kyle that he'll be in contact with me about helping out...

Rich

Back