• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek 3-31-12

ARB-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
First NAC ride of the new year!
3-31-12 (Saturday)
Rausch Creek
453 Molleystown Road, Tremont, PA 17981
Looking to have everyone there by 8:00-8:30am and head out by 9:00am at the latest.
I am looking to run blue/black by depending on group size will run whatever.
Please copy the names list when adding yours and post what you would like to run, beginners welcome!

Names:
ARB-XJ......blue/black

Anybody else going with ARB-XJ?
Sounds like RC is have a Open house/ swap meet trail ride thing going on that day.
If anybody near Norristown has an open seat, I may be looking for a spot in a passenger seat. My XJ will be in Ohio then with my GF.

Last edited:
i'm interested just gotta make sure i get around to putting new shafts in the D30 by then and have time with the crazy college schedule

Ill see if the group im heading down with to Rausch on the 25th would be willing to change there schedule to come wheel on the 31st instead. I was wondering when the southern part of the NAC was going to have a gathering, here it is !!!

I'm workin! If it were a week later I"d probably be game but I'll more than likely just start putting my long arms on so it'll be ready mid April

Im really supprised at how little interest this is getting. If my junk was ready id totaly be going.

sorry chris i would go but ill be there the week before. I didn't anticipate there would ever be any naxja rides that were not nac fest or rocktober. Keep it up ill be there next time.

I am fairly surprised too, given the fact that basically nothing has been organized all winter long in this area. I am chomping at the bit to get out wheeling, but it is my sons first soccer game that day, so I am out. Many people have been complaining to me that nothing happens in the Southern NAC, where are you? Here is a good excuse to get in the woods.

I would be there if I could...

seems like everyone is in rebuilding mode...

Just saturday. And idk if we ever have red letter only events. Everyone is welcome. As long as you not a rapist or murderer or something.

I'd go if I could convince at least one person to wheel with me Sunday too. Or Friday I suppose. It's a long drive for one day of wheeling, but I really wanna wheel!

Ill be there friday night the 30th, wheel saturday and driving back home sunday morning, some people from my local club are going(outlawed offroad) and im bringing a few friends, should be a total of 6-10 trucks.
see you there :dunce:

I think this is the first time there isnt a lonnnnng list of people going. I guess a date change is in order.

I think this is the first time there isnt a lonnnnng list of people going. I guess a date change is in order.

make it a april ride ill be there....

Well let us know bc i have myself and another xj and possibly mj willing to go. Gotta get this straigtened out with work and stuff. I figured drive down friday afternoon since its about 6 hours for me and camp/wheel the whole weekend.

Well let us know bc i have myself and another xj and possibly mj willing to go. Gotta get this straigtened out with work and stuff. I figured drive down friday afternoon since its about 6 hours for me and camp/wheel the whole weekend.

Assuming the date doesn't change, would you mind if I wheeled with you Sunday as well? I'm in the same boat, long drive for one day of wheeling.

Back