• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random picture thread

Sept09Gilmerrun045-1.jpg

Clyde's Ravine

When was this taken?? Were you there this weekend? I saw a blue XJ there, I was in my white XJ in the medium/hard group.

Yes it was this past weekend at gilmer the newguys run with LSJC.. i was in the purple cherokee with stickers on it

I was there Saturday. White XJ with bushwacker flares, one was missing because I ripped it off. I saw your jeep there I think. We should meet up out there sometime and wheel together.

I was there Saturday. White XJ with bushwacker flares, one was missing because I ripped it off. I saw your jeep there I think. We should meet up out there sometime and wheel together.

Sounds good. Im hopeing I will get to go with our club to the halloween run... but it depends on if my boss will let me.

Yeah I am a member over there as well. I won't be able to make Halloween most likely because I have a fund Raiser for Downs Syndrome Awareness that I am involved in that morning that will last most of the day. I would love to wheel that day, but this is more important to me.

We ( Naxja RRC ), are going to Hot Springs the very first weekend in October. You should come along.

Yeah I am a member over there as well. I won't be able to make Halloween most likely because I have a fund Raiser for Downs Syndrome Awareness that I am involved in that morning that will last most of the day. I would love to wheel that day, but this is more important to me.

Sounds very supportive...:worship:

yea i would like to go to hot springs but funds will not let me this year.

Well if you head down to Barnwell any other time let me know, I can probably work it in, and meet you down there.

Nice! That way you can pull a parts trailer behind the rig trailer.

Random phone dump.

090817-140326.jpg

090829-121901.jpg

090829-193751.jpg

090901-184446.jpg

090904-131336.jpg

kmconcepts10.jpg

kmconcepts13.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu:

I wish.... I may actually WANT to buy a new vehicle if they came out with something like that. I am just not a new car person though. I like to buy after a vehicle has taken the brunt of depreciation.

From what I read, it MAY be a dealer installed option for the Camaro.

I am SO not surprised that Mr. "stuck in the 80's" lusts after a firebird. I bet the only reason you're not sportin' a mullet is that DG made you cut it off.

Back