• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Pics of the new Jeep.

AKswampheep

NAXJA Forum User
67zqafk.jpg

6czdchg.jpg

6exteh2.jpg

63vk1vc.jpg

So much for our "bombproof" trannys! AW-4 FTL!!!

Also check out that sweet poop brown tranny fluid! Yum!

Also what do you guys think of duals on a jeep... have an appointment to get duals ran tommorow, i have 3" chrome tapered truck tips that are bein used... havent seen many with duals? Ill get pics tommorow when i get home..

Jeep looks good.....however it looks like your alignment is a tad off in that 2nd pic :)

And that crap came out of your tranny? Eeeeeewwwwwwwww:puke:

99XJSPORT06 said:
Jeep looks good.....however it looks like your alignment is a tad off in that 2nd pic :)

And that crap came out of your tranny? Eeeeeewwwwwwwww:puke:

do you mean the third pic? I think its the aspect of the picture thats throwing the sense of alignment off... i just checked it today while gutting the cat and its dead on.

nice jeep...its uh very... BIG;)!

looks good, is it just me or is the back end a little lower than the front?

AKswampheep said:
So much for our "bombproof" trannys! AW-4 FTL!!!

What do you expect? 3.55s and 35s is asking to burn up your tranny.

I like the look of it but those tires look like the would make the ride a bit bouncy. O and I wouldnt go any higher otherwise you wont clear your garage. :D

make sure with your dual exhaust the pipes are sufficiently small enough that you keep decent back flow/compression... otherwise it will be your power that is "FTL"

[note: i do not mean faster than light ;) i meant it the same way you did]

AKswampheep said:
do you mean the third pic? I think its the aspect of the picture thats throwing the sense of alignment off... i just checked it today while gutting the cat and its dead on.

2nd pic....3rd pic.....its just a number really :D

lol.. i like the responses... I drove my old jeep HARD, on 3.55's and 35's pretty much constantly... never failed. maybe the 160K miles the new one has is part of the reason!

Gutted the cat because it was rattling like CRAZY.

Yes it did sit lower in the back, but i put in the smallest rustys leaf, because when i got them they were so tight i had to take out 2 leaves, and eventually put them in as the springs broke in. The last leaf leveled it out.

Why would i need recovery points, this thing is an on road jeep! haha.. funny thing is that its the truth, hence the radial "street tread" tires, blingin rims, and clean carpets and seats :p

Back