• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Observations. Feel free to add yours

superdave

NAXJA Forum User
1. Sea Foam = AWESOMENESS
2. If you have ever used it standing down wind, you'll only do it once.
3. Whoever designed the small block Chevy engine and decided to make the distributor go through the intake instead of having the intake curve around it like Ford, was a jackass.

Seafoam sucks, you can't make a list and reference the previous entry into the list randomly it starts to make no sense fast.

1. Sea Foam = Sucks.
2. If you ever used Sea Foam, you know it sucks.
3. I like Ford.

Random observations? I'd like to quote myself from Facebook:
Random thoughts on polling.
'So I read about a poll a few years ago that 1 in 4 Americans believe that there was some kind of govt. conspiracy around the 9/11 attacks.
A while back, I read another poll that 1 in 4 Americans believe there is some grand conspiracy about President Obama's actual birth place.
A new Pew Research poll says 1 in 5 Americans "trust in the federal government to solve the country’s problems going forward".
To top it off, a recent poll found that almost 50% of the population believed aliens were walking among us disguised as humans.

Oh how I hope and pray that there is 100% overlap in these various groups of people. Otherwise, statistically, we are, all of us, complete and utter morons and/or hopelessly insane.

here's something random that you man not have notcied before

10040697351pithumb580x2.jpg

:shocked:

Using run-on sentences and piss-poor punctuation also looses effect.

Internet law: buried amidst an exceedingly verbose reply intended to showcase the intellectual superiority of its author, one will almost always find a spelling error that threatens to expose the author as a lingual dilettante.

Internet law: buried amidst an exceedingly verbose reply intended to showcase the intellectual superiority of its author, one will almost always find a spelling error that threatens to expose the author as a lingual dilettante.
If I had a dollar for everytime I saw you post the above sentence... Well then I'd have a couple bucks I guess.

I like seafoam, i have it with my eggs and toast every day :dunno:

Upon deliberation of the once great question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" I have came to the conclusion that it was the chicken that came first, as the chicken is much more delicious than the egg. Furthermore, it is because of the tastiness of said chicken that our forefathers even came to the idea to devour the eggs of our delectable feathered friends. Therefore, without the chicken... the egg would be nothing more to us than a fragile rock with yucky yellow stuff inside..

Yeah a little crazy i know, but you did say random right? :gee:

I stand corrected and yet illustrate my point at the same time. WIN!

Back