• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ram off road park run. Sunday. Jan 20th

Oh gotchya. Ya ram is a good time but down in the springs so might be a drive from denver :dunno:
Much more fun than slaughterhouse and probably close to same distance

I wish I could join you guys... I'll be sitting inside all day (on a beautiful 50* Colorado winter's day) taking an f'ing hunters safety class from some mind numbing bureaucrat... I will no doubt be thinking of you all.

I wish I could join you guys... I'll be sitting inside all day (on a beautiful 50* Colorado winter's day) taking an f'ing hunters safety class from some mind numbing bureaucrat... I will no doubt be thinking of you all.

Oh man. You have a fun filled day of boring.
Wish you could make it.
We got 15-20 rigs at least. Atvs. Dirt bikes. RCs.
We got ourselves a little event happening. Haha

Oh gotchya. Ya ram is a good time but down in the springs so might be a drive from denver :dunno:
Much more fun than slaughterhouse and probably close to same distance

Plus if you come down here instead i could bring your new spare tire!party1:party1:party1:

Whether is looking good. Seems like we should have a good turn out (based on other sites) and a few people are considering taking on the v-notch area (gonna be awesome to watch em ruin their junk from a spectator position :D )
Some guys bringing a few atvs out as well as some nitro RC's and such.

I used to go to ram about once a month with my last jeep when I lived in the springs and half the time the v notch is crazy and it's almost guaranteed that you're getting body damage...but if ray has been out there maintaining the park any time recently the v notch can be fairly easily and done without scraping the body of your rig. It just depends on how the weather has been out there lately.

I would love to join you guys if I had shocks on my jeep and didn't wanna catch up on some rest during one of the first two-day weekends I've had from work in a long time

Meeting at Loaf and Jug, off peterson and platte. Meet at 9:20, leave by 9:40 to head to park.
Here is loaf n jug adress:
6857 Space Village Ave: Peterson Rd: Colorado Springs 80915

Wish I could make it down, but its not going to happen this time around

I didn't get my rig ready...... But I might try and stop by after lunch..... If anyone breaks and needs a shop or help LMK I'm about 4 miles away

JD Murray

I'll be there, if the truck doesn't break down on the way.

Back