• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle XJ Work Day

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Nov 9 Centre, AL
Those comeing form Atlanta way..Find US411 South stay on it you will pass a Cotton Gin and pas a small section of the lake...You will come upon an junky area with tractors slow down take the next right onto county road 225 if you pass the junk yard you went too far...Follow the road till it forks take the right fork 3 house can't miss my jeep out front...

Other give me a feel as to what direction you are coming in on and I can help with some short cuts.. the address is 80 county road 551 Centre, Al 35960 the phone..thats the inlaws...

Should have at least skids, tires and wheels, left and a few extras...Also will have to do the headliner...they wanted $150 to do it here going to check around more but will most likly buy the supplies and do it our sleves...

headliner

Heather,I can do the headliner--no problem! :D All I need is an air compressor for my glue gun,and need to know what color material to get. Piece of cake!

Bjorn Held has said he will donate a 'like new' Sony CD head to the project (for the cost of shipping) and I think it's coming our way Friday. Anyone know any stereo shops where we could get 4 speakers & wire cheep to free?

Stereo.....

I don't know about the wire and stuff,but I can install it all. I used to be an installer at a local shop :) As long as no amps are involved,we shouldn't need any wires anyway,except for a wiring harness adapter,which I could supply.

from what i saw on the Non-tech Trail Blazer is sending some speakers although he has yet to mention it to me.LOLO Wireing and other stuff not a problem...We have it all...

well if nothing else we have bushwacker flares to install... they showed up sat Afternoon about 4...

LOL...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[b:c882f32160][color=blue:c882f32160][/color:c882f32160]Tires are here...LOL[/b:c882f32160][color=blue:c882f32160][/color:c882f32160]

Parts for XJ

Awhile back I offered up a full set of RE BPE's to Danno. I never heard back if you guys wanted them or not. If you would like them, I will send them to you. Just email me with an address and They'll be on there way the next day
Mil

Okay I will be leaving town on Wed and will need to know when evryone inteds to arrive...If you are going to be comeing in on Sat. Morning then you need to just go to the shop...The Shop is located in Cedartown, GA on 278.

I will post the address tomorrow for those to get exact directions.

Back