• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator grommet?

xSUx SGT BAKER

NAXJA Forum User
maybe its my imagination, but i'm pretty sure the posts that come out of the bottom of the radiator are supposed to have tapered rubber grommets on them:dunno:.If this is the case, I have lost mine :gee::looser: and i was wondering where i should look to get some new ones? I have been to the stealership already but had no luck there!!!1. I just got my 3 row copper and brass radiator and i'd hate to ruin it. TIA :kissyou:

any hardware store or auto parts store should have something you can use in the fastener/hardware isle. also check the "HELP" section of auto parts store.

you could also take a sway bar or shock bushing and cut it down to the thickness you need.

You can also find them here. Scroll down to Radiator Grommet.

http://www.teamcherokee.com/Cooling/index.html

thanks, I completely forgot about that place:doh:. Anyways, my buddy had some laying around so I used those:roll:. I took one of the up to the parts store for comparison, the HELP! section didn't have anything close and neither did the guy at the counter. So it looks like its Team Cherokee or the junkyard for these:bawl:

Back