• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R.E. drop brackets and control arms

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
Lookin to get rid of my drop brackets and control arms. Have been on the jeep for probably a year and a half with 1 wheelin trip on them. Got the control arms not too long ago and put new races in the joints. Everything is tight. Just went to long arms need to sell to get adjustable uppers. They must be Rubicon express if you are willing to trade. Asking price for everything is 180. The uppers will be available as soon as I get adjustable uppers let me know if your interested. They will be removed this weekend or next.

Drop brackets are pending sale. Have one side pulled so far and the upper need's a new bushing. need to sell so I can order adjustable uppers. lemme know if interested. and Mike I have about 5.5 inch on my jeep but I think they are for 4 or so inch lift.

Bump on the control arms. Drop brackets are sold. Will let all 4 go for 80 bucks. Lowers could use new bushings. And the races are brand new.

Back