• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick sell of a '98 project.

Super D

NAXJA Forum User
The divorce is about to be finalized. So the ex is starting to get on me about having the torn apart XJ project in the garage. So it needs to go really soon. Looking to get $2500 as a package deal. Here is a list of what it comes with or price of part if want to buy separate. I would rather sell as a package deal. Makes it easier.

The Jeep has a clean Colorado title. Started to install the Ruff stuff frame rail stiffeners on it. Motor and tranny has about 170ks on it. However it does not have a front axle or suspension. I have the following parts for it.

1) Clayton 3-link cross member with full belly skid and links. $800
http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php/cPath/18_127/products_id/311

2) 5.5" lift rear Alcan leaf springs. $400

3) h.d off-road shackle relocation kit. $110
http://hdoffroadengineering.myshopify.com/products/xj-shackle-relocation-kit

4) AGR rock ram steering gear box and ram for hydro assist steering. $500

5) Original TnT customs 1.5" lift boomerang shackles. $90

6) Be cool aluminum radiator. Does have a small hole that needs repaired. $70

7) Time to get dirty front frame rail stiffeners. $80

8) Ruff stuff specialties pan hard bar kit. $150

9) rad designs baja shifter. $120

10) 4 worn 37x12.5r17 Goodyear mtr's about 25% tread life. $100

11) 2 different style headers. Unknown makes. $60 each

I know I'm leaving things out. Just can't remember everything I have off top of my head. Also most of the parts listed are new and have only been used for mock up. So my loss is your gain. But as I said. I really really need to get it out of here. Best way to get a hold of me is by text on my phone. 254-290-1041 i can get pics of anything that you need. Thanks for looking. Aaron

Last edited:
PM sent

Back