• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QUICK SALE - NEED $$$$ FAST

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
All items are in Chicago Suburbs, prefer not to ship large items. PICTURES BELOW Have to depart the hobby for a time. $$$$ problems. Wanna build your stock rig with great stuff in a hurry????

I have a beautiful clean 87 XJ Dana 44 housing and 30 spline axles, stock mounts cut off, welds ground and cleaned, NEW Ruffstuff shock mounts unmounted, entire housing and cover just media blasted. Doing a build up doesn't get an any better start than this. $250

Used Dana 30 R&P 4.56 $40
Slightly used Dana 30 Detroit Locker, great shape. $200

WILL TRADE + $125 for a decent condition stock front bumper and mounts,(no plastic sides needed) JCR Offroad Stage 3 front bumper. Minor scratches on powdercoat. TRADE + $125

AJ's Offroad Super Rails Great shape, $125

Rear custom bumper with receiver and JCR Offroad unibody attachments. Holds 33" tire no sweat. Need replacement rear bumper and mounts in decent condition,
(no plastic sides needed) $150

Cobra CB, Mic, Firestick 4' and KB 3' antenna's and Firestick adjustable SS hood mount, not sure of model #, works great $50

TRADE+ $200: 5 Rockcrawler model 51's WITH 4 33"X12.5X15 BFG MT's (50% tread) and 1 new Mickey Thompson Baja (spare) FOR Stock steelies or alloys WITH at least 235X15 tires and good tread. Trade +$200

IR 2135Ti 1/2" impact gun, sells for $235 new. Like new with oiler, $120

New 4 ton Craftsman floor jack, Lifts to 20" heavy duty. $70

Need the cash very soon. I need cash, not promises of deals.
Move fast as things will go fast.
PM me or email me at [email protected] ASAP

fullsb.gif

You can see antenna mount, AJ's rails, and rear bumper. Will toss in high lift as well. Also you can see wheels, tires.

bumper.gif

frontbp.gif

Last edited:
Email sent - with pics of my rear bumper. Also interested in CB and sliders if they are not claimed yet. Can meet ya tomorrow afternoon 1-2pm if you have the items and time works for ya. Let me know - thanks

Sliders are spoken for. CB and rear Bumper yours if you want em. I could possible meet, but where?? You gonna be in Chicago area as I can't spend the gas to Valpo??

Sliders, Rear Bumper, CB, spoken for and deals pending.

No one wants a really pretty D44??? Come on guys. I MAY deal on some pricing!!!

BTW.. the Detroit is the full Detroit Locker, not a lunchbox or Truetrac type. Goes for $479 new.

Last edited:
stuffs going quick, but put me in line for the sliders. Would pay for shipping or a guy from my club is up there and could bring it to me. Just let me know.

Sliders are officially sold. Most likely rear bumper and CB too.

I'm actually selling the entire XJ now. Check the Midwest Chapter for sale.

My bad on the CB... not a Cobra but a Uniden something something with Weather channels, Dynamic Squelch and all that stuff. Here's an old PIC. I fabbed a nice mounting bracket which uses the visor mounts and a couple bolts which screw into the headliner support plate.

cb1.gif

The D44 housing and axles are now at $225. The Ruffstuff shock mounts have not come from Dan yet at Ruffstuff (probably a UPS issue) so they'd have to arrive after the fact. (shipped May 8?) I left the old bearing races in so the blaster would not damage the bearing mount surfaces.

BTW. In the above picture, that is bare, unprimed metal. That's how it looks back form the blaster!! That way you know there is no rust!!

AJ's Rails, rear bumper, CB, Detroit, all SOLD... (checking account starting to look better)

Last edited:
DAMN i wanted the rear bumper lol...wish i saw the thread earlier, oh well... would you be interested in a front bumper with the ends cut cleanly at about 45* and the $125 if we both payed shipping? i know you would rather not ship big stuff, just thought i'd throw it out there...

thanks

Everything is either sold, or spoken for. 2 bidders on the entire rig actually. If the first falls through, I know the second is solid.

Pulling the rails now and have to make the runs to the Pack N Ship to get other things out to the buyers so I won't be checking in much today.

Thanks to everyone for helping me resolve some "issues."

Now I only hope the mint looking 93 Toyota Tercel I was looking at for $1500 is still available.

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF THE GOVERNATOR... "I'll be back"

Did you have the power plug apart on the CB? I hooked power up to it and it shorts out if you move the cord around. One screw it rounded off on the plug as well. Got it apart and one wire came off from the connector (wasn't crimped down) - three there and only two wires. Which one is suppose to have the wire connected to?

Back