• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions everyone wants to know?

Probably not.

If he breaks a steering box on railbed we'll let Gabe do it.

DSCN3273.jpg

Jim took it with grace acceptance. He then realized he wasnt going to stop it and joined in.

DSCN3280.jpg

I file sharp edges.

DSCN3294.jpg

I think Glenn would throw a hissy fit.

Don't follow Jim in a DD.....

tree_zpsc1798ce6.jpg

Flex I started that trip with as much body as your Jeep has. After you take it through lions den, takes care of the rear glass and hatch, we can cut yours up too. And who says mine can't still be driven on the street, it still has a license plate and insurance. I drove it a few miles on the road yesterday and even drove right past a cop sitting along side the road.

Flex I started that trip with as much body as your Jeep has. After you take it through lions den, takes care of the rear glass and hatch, we can cut yours up too. And who says mine can't still be driven on the street, it still has a license plate and insurance. I drove it a few miles on the road yesterday and even drove right past a cop sitting along side the road.

I want your tires and rims. Looks good!

When did you go to tons? I like the tire/wheel pkg.

So he has the Chevy D60 with a D300 t-case now?

And 231 doubler and 14b rear and hydro steering.....and seats and pretty much most if it.

Yeah Ed, I have the bastard child of MWC chapter rigs. Brian's old drivetrain with the ugley looks of Mac's old popcan. All the changes happened this winter, no build thread since I didn't plan for it. Just kinda made changes as I went and didn't have the time or space in the garage to document much.

Took it to Harlan a few weeks ago with a borrowed set of wheels and tires for a shakedown run. The steering sucks but everything else seems to work well.

And I don't have any sawzall, let alone a battery powered one. But i know where to find one in Harlan during the Crawl.

jim

its got 32 lug nuts now..... he missed a few when it only had 20 so we better double check em :D

I think he only missed 5, they just happened to all be on the same wheel.

Moral of the story: The dude that runs down the mountain chasing your wheel that fell off has the right to cut your roof off.

I'll bring him some safety glass as fashionable as the ones Gabe had during that trip. we wouldn't want anyone to end up with a crooked cut when they get their top chopped.

I stick to my story that the lugnuts were tight when it was loaded on the trailer before the trip.

Back