• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question???

I'd rather have McCain due to the fact that Obama was taught in a muslim school and while he may not be a muslim as he claims, I think he has some sympathy for them.

and Kerry still got votes..:confused:

How easily people forget.

Ooh Bush didn't even care when he heard the news in that classroom, ooh Bush was on vacation during Katrina, give me a fawkin break.

I wish I could vote for him a third time.

Stabilize the middle east anyone? God damned liberals :soapbox:

Any of the SF I've met, either of the Sergent Majors it has been my honor to know. None of the current crop of political hacks, that's for damn sure.

[QUOTE=Deadman 94 xj]Stabilize the middle east anyone?[/quote]
Please tell me that you don't really think the Middle East is "stable"?!

Last edited:
Deadman 94 xj said:
and Kerry still got votes..:confused:

How easily people forget.

Ooh Bush didn't even care when he heard the news in that classroom, ooh Bush was on vacation during Katrina, give me a fawkin break.

I wish I could vote for him a third time.

Stabilize the middle east anyone? God damned liberals :soapbox:

George W. Bush is the toughest president we have had since Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis. Although McCain was a POW for 7 years, he might just go psycho during a flash back and turn the middle east into a sheet of glass. Obama would just go do Iran to hug and talk and get killed in the process.

Yea if we can't have Bush for another 4 years, John Wayne is dead, I guess McCain would be the best choice. He's so old though, I'm wondering how the VP see's things. I don't know how tough she is.

Oh and I agree about the "me". If it were "me" we'd be in Pakistan searching for Bin Laden door to door, or hole to hole depending on where we were looking.

kujito said:
Please tell me that you don't really think the Middle East is "stable"?!

I never said it that the job is done. It will not be complete for many years. But, the progress that has been made can not be denied. As long as who ever is put in office knows the stakes involved and does the job than Democracy will continue to flurish over there.

As of now the ignorant portion of the American population wants to abandon Iraq completely because they're paying to much for lumber at HomeDepot. We are at war!!!

If the Dems decide to pull out for no other reason than to please the American people than all of the progress that has been made, the deaths of our bothers, and the money that has been spent will all be for NOTHING. The middle east is not stable but it is on a path to civilization and Democracy (the only system of freedom yet known to man).

There are many people that don't believe in what we're trying to accomplish in the Middle East. Think of it like this: Democracy allows for diplomacy and negotiations to take place. Just like our alies and the rest of the free market system. In the past we did not have a system of diplomacy with the middle east. It is essntial to have stability with in that whole region in order to establish trade and what ever elso our global economy depends on. The world is a market and it is nessasary to have everyone on board to keep it flowing and to stregnthin the global economy.

Not to mention the whole religious and humanitarian aspects of it all.

Last edited:
In short, A bunch of extemists attacked out great country. So in return, Bush shoved the Western world down their throats.

Deadman 94 xj said:
In short, A bunch of extemists attacked out great country. So in return, Bush shoved the Western world down their throats.

I beg to differ with Bush doing it. The West has had a great influence on them for YEARS. Ever since they figured out they've got something the rest of the world wants... ;)

Deadman 94 xj said:
In short, A bunch of muslims attacked out great country.
Corrected

I've said this before. We are the Big Brothers of the world. Whether we like it or not. We are compassionate,and will kick anyones azz that gets in our way of showing our compassion. George Bushs legacy will be more clear in years to come. He has taken a lot of crap from the dems and the dem media. He had the nads to step in while the United Nations were still deciding on where to hold their talks.

BOB

goodburbon said:
Me. THose other two guys are too weak to do what really needs to be done.
id vote for you too man.. oh the possibilities of having sooo many trails around..

Back